Saturday, October 2, 2010

These Thoughts

The craziest things creep into my mind
images of what me and you used to be rewind
Cuz my mind is a personal tape recorder
but they play in no planned order
Probably cuz I can't stand order
But the ones that won't leave me alone
Are how I ended up single
but its all good cuz I'm just free to mingle
Can't just take one like pringle
But I have too many chips
and too many of them want to be my main chick
but I am in love wit the same chick, that broke the beating thing in my chest
never gave it a rest, guess it just stayed stuck in my head
The thought of others also linger
Like how my ex from 7 months ago who chose me wit her finger
Happened to be in a relationship for 2 years wit another guy, damn what a stinger
Can't believe I wanted to ring her, she was my only one, but I was just her side one
Now I see they still together, and they bullshitting sayin they gonna be that forever
Pssh, never! but its all good, she doin her and I'm doin me
I hate when chicks think they foolin me
I wasn't born in April so I'm nobody's fool
And even worse I'm a rebel so I follow nobody's rule
I think I'm into like the hottest girl ever
I'm my father's son, so she is my world, clever?
But my current "girlfriend" fuckin hates me
damn, why can't God just slay me
Naw, just kiddin baby
But you know I ain't lyiin, confess quickly
Cuz when the last time you messaged me?
I guess u don't have time to mess wit me
But I swear thats just a thought
Cuz I'll never get caught
sayin it out loud, find me on a cloud
writin about you, does that stick out to you?
what is a thought without you?
Oh, its not a thought at all
its just sum I fought to ignore(naw)
press pause, cuz if I don't these thoughts could roam for eternity
but I might not really want them to stop, now thats some real uncertainty
but its all good if they don't cuz these thoughts came from you, maternity

LuvRhate...

No comments:

Post a Comment