Friday, October 15, 2010

Cozy

Never waitin for the first kick to go
But the first kick went so the kid should go
but I'm sick of the kicks, kickin my ass
the kid too fast, takin a minute to rest like the hare
I have more than a moment to bare
gotta be faster than the tortoise
rappin wit a purpose, a cortionist, with words
just torturin you whores, pourin insanity into your cores
Not exactly what you expected, never actually got accepted
But thats just the story of my life, dying at night, crying I might, at the blinding sight
of my wife in another's arms, cuz she has so much fuckin charm
her name is Hip Hop, and we engaged in a lip lock, I keep her on my arm like a wrist watch, but I don't have time to play games wit any chick, if so she can forget my name really quick
wait, what kind of life is this? Im christ wit this, I sacrifice this
Can't seem to cross over from poetry, but I am still flowin for the people who think they knowing me
But you are just as lost as me, my brain is fuckin lost wit me
But I didn't mean to say that in a harsh tone, mark on, the thing Cupid shot the dart on
Not a Valentine's day, but you trapped in mines bay, 7 days before the latter
Too lazy to watch my world shatter, if it breaks then let it fall
for God sakes let death call, the number is probably blocked
If it is I wouldn't be shocked, cuz Death always tries, to suprise, but try me, is what he cries
My calls seem to go unanswered, so I'm left to face this cancer
No chance of chemotherapy, Acapella man, no flow for me or melody
whats left of me? wait, whats right? fuck right, cuz it hasn't loved me tonight
So I'm lookin for a one night stand, elsewhere
I find it, I shower as I play in her wet hair
but I can't dry off my own self guilt
I can't handle this problem like the others I dealt with
It needs a new solution, "who do you think you foolin?"
thats what my heart said, what a revolution, I shift times but you can't beat evolution
Past, present, and future, but I'm in neither, I'm too new to be either
Everybody hates, no not chris, not a diss, but they hatin me
probably because I haven't returned their calls lately
But my hand is paralyzed to a pencil
inclined to this utencil, trace over me, Imma stencil
no wait, thats not even possible, can't cover me, impossible
so don't waste a cover, and fake a lover, and save yo rubbers
thats seems to be the mindset of all my exes
Not many words for them, Y,X's, 5 messes,
that I am stuck to clean up, when I say LuvRhate what do you think of?
is it a intelligent master, or a selfish bastard? I pray its not the latter
down on 2 knees, want the best opinion, truly, but cooly
I will accept what you pettle, "does that mean that you settle?" yeah I suppose I do
but there's always a purpose to what I do
I'm gifted, its funny and I gotta laugh
at how my hero is a psychopath
and how I'm gathering numbers but I'm low in math
but I don't need a ruler to watch my fame grow
not being boastful, its just plain to know
I don't listen to other guys, cuz I don't like to listen to others' lies
if you don't believe me, check wikipedia (laughs)
don't need Webster, my blog is my encyclopedia
my media, is what I believe in, fuck the thought of leavin
Cuz I'm never a runaway, my words are a weapon, put the gun away
don't wanna blow your head off in one sentence
one word is alll I need, thats a funny sentiment
but maybe its just in my head, I should be dead
cuz my heart stopped 4 years ago, but they want more so here you go
I have after life flow, I mastered life so, whats makes you think I couldn't do it again?
I could have had her but damn I blew it again
don't blame me, cuz Imma brain dead Zombie, they use pain and lead to punish me
astonish me? naw they never could, understood? probably not, obviously not, cuz I spit like a retarded kid that spits, I'm hard with this, no viagara in my water, just a writin disorder
So they have to keep a pc from me, but I Mac and open its Windows honestly
I stay lost in a Ipod, I should be abale to roll cuz I rock
Shakin your world like Haiti, flight rate me, cuz I am in the sky wit the airlines
fair times, well they were until I blacked on a track
I am everything except whack
u other Mcs' should just accept you whack
stretching rap, yeah thats me, casualty, casually me, what's after me?
everyhting else, I make everyhting melt, by just spittin some hot shit
wait I need help, never mind I got this
Boy meets World, I bought this
Season 1 Mr.Feeny, I taught this
but thats only cuz I'm the teacher's pet
repeatin everything the teacher said
I take notes on my sidekick
Need chicken noodle soup, delete the "m", I sick
but thats only cuz I take advantage of my vowels
A,E,I,O,U's wipin my mouth with paper towels
My words are garden that gets overshadowed by the flowers
but I fertilize the thoughts in your mind
so intertwine your hand to mine
So I can water your frontyard
I love a fun start, but I hate happy endings
I don't rap cuz its trending, I rap cuz I love mending
what me and Hip Hop once had, what fun we had
some would grab, but I knew I was who she really loved
the others were really subs
but it was funny to watch her stomach glow
and I knew I wanted to grow, so I want my fro, back
No throwback, jersey, just get comfortable
I come to this conclusion slowly
Maybe I have become just to Cozy

LuvRhate

No comments:

Post a Comment