Thursday, January 27, 2011

Slow Dance

Instrumental: Aston Martin Music

Simply just a stiff guy, but I tip my,
hat to you, cuz I've never seen dapper than you
just your face alone makes me wanna swerve the car out the driveway
pick u up and show u where I stay
but at the moment its just u and dancefloor
I'm thinkin out loud "this is what I planned for"
but I'm just blowin smoke, cuz who could have known
that you would have came and shown, me the time of my life
goddamn and only in a matter of seconds, I'd rather recon
that tonight would have been my last night alive
than the sight of you dancin in front of my eyes
I think the sun is in my eyes
Cuz I see a bright flash waving overhead
I could write, or simply stay but instead, I prefer to walk towards it
realizin its u, start thinkin i cant get bored wit it, its even callin my name
fallin for my game, but i am speakin real words on the dance floor
but i am so nervous that i'm movin stiff like a lance corp
but my delivery is general and major, and hopin u feelin my flavor
and dont hit the about face, cuz i run towards u without a chase
without breaks, and its possible to doubt fakes, but fakes is undoubtable
when real is liable, and u feelin a couchful, of love in ya chest,
and i am beginnin to see that u are much of the best, such luv to confess
and such stuff caressess the head as I touch ya dress
feelin blessed because of such a bless-sin, and I'm stuck at a guess
thinkin that gettin wit you is gonna be such a test, but its just a mere dance
so u shud just chill in my ever clear hands, invisible to everybody else
and it was thee plan to be invisible to everybody else
but u saw me standin, and stop me from planning
on how to leave accompanied, but u astonished me
showed me how fun it can be, to just slow dance wit a chick of your caliber
and this moment was too quick, have to sit it on my calendar
But its not like I can forget the date, cus your an angel who slipped in the place
for heavens sake, and the way you glide on the floor
make me wanna ignore my ride at the door
and I see u tryin to see what I'm in it for
cuz u prolly heard stories, how I be climbin in whores
after I spent time findin their cores
But at this current moment, I could feel us both bondin
Cuz I felt her soul as she pulled me nearer
and she whispered in my ear so I could hear it clearer
but the words she whispered, slip me now
That night she called me unforgettable but she prolly forgets me now

No comments:

Post a Comment